U.S. immigration laws and regulations are complex. Currently, the United States is facing the most extensive and comprehensive immigration reform the country has seen in decades. At the Law Office of Alison Yew, we stay on top of the changes and can help you navigate through the complicated process to achieve your immigration goals. We have two decades’ experience in the practice of immigration law and litigation and offer business and employment-based immigration and family immigration consultation and services. We can help you if you are:
- An employer seeking to hire qualified foreign workers for your company
- A foreign individual seeking to relocate to the United States for a job or for school
- A foreign individual seeking to join your U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (“green card”) family members
- A U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident seeking to bring your relatives to live in the United States
- Lawful permanent resident (“green card”) seeking benefits for yourself, such as citizenship and naturalization.
We are committed to providing you with practical immigration advice to assist you with achieving your U.S. immigration goals expeditiously and efficiently.