United States immigration laws and regulations are complicated and frequently change. The need for immigration comprehensive reform is constantly in the news; real reform can soon be expected. Meanwhile, you can depend on Attorney Alison Yew, San Francisco Bay Area immigration attorney, to be on top of any changes in the complex law. She will help you navigate through the system and achieve your immigration goals.
Licensed in 1994, Alison has been working on behalf of businesses, families and individuals who face seemingly insurmountable immigration legal hurdles. She personally understands the immigration experience; she was born in Hong Kong and immigrated to the U.S. with her family as a child. Her husband is also a naturalized citizen. She knows the importance of working on each unique case in order to avoid family separations.
Alison can help you if you are a(an):
- Employer seeking to employ certain qualified foreign workers;
- Foreign individual seeking to come to the U.S. temporarily in order to work or attend school;
- Foreign individual wanting to join a family member who is either a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident;
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident wanting to bring one or more foreign relatives to live legally in the U.S.;
- Permanent resident who seeks to naturalize and become a U.S. citizen;
- High networth individual who wishes to invest in a business and obtain an EB-5 visa
Our office is well versed in all areas of family and business immigration. We will explain in detail all potential remedies for your situation and keep you continuously informed about the status of your case.