Having immigration issues? You don’t need to go through the complex immigration process alone. The Law Office of Alison Yew is ready to help. Contact us today at (408) 389-8930.
United States immigration laws and regulations are complicated and frequently change. The need for immigration comprehensive reform is constantly in the news. Alison Yew is an experienced San Jose immigration lawyer, who keeps up with the changes in the complex law, so she can help her clients identify the best immigration options and navigate them through the system.She is licensed by, and is in good standing with, the California State Bar, since 1994. Alison Yew is dedicated to working with businesses, families and individuals who face seemingly insurmountable immigration legal hurdles. She personally understands the immigration experience; she was born in Hong Kong and immigrated to the U.S. with her family as a child. Her husband is also a naturalized U.S. citizen. She knows the importance of working on each unique case in order to avoid family separations.
Our office is well-versed in immigration laws and can advise on many unique situations, and other common situations, such as (to name a few):
- Employers seeking to employ certain qualified foreign workers on a permanent basis (e.g. PERM, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3);
- Foreign individuals seeking to come to the U.S. temporarily to work or attend school (e.g. H-1B, H-1B1, H-3, L-1, E-1/E-2, TN, F-1, M-1, OPT);
- Foreign individuals wanting to reunite with a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident family member(s);
- Permanent residents seeking U.S. citizenship through naturalization;
- High networth individuals who wish to invest in a business and are committed to creating jobs to U.S. workers (EB-5, permament residence)
- Humanitarian immigration relief such as asylum, DACA (deferred action), bond, appeals.
We will explain in detail all potential remedies for your situation and keep you continuously informed about the status of your case. We strive to give you personal attention so that you feel you have an advocate on your side.