Do you have an immigration question? Are you facing an immigration problem? San Jose immigration attorneys at the Law Office of Alison Yew are ready to help. Contact us today at (408) 389-8930.
United States immigration laws and regulations are complicated, and the need for comprehensive reform is constantly in the news. The San Jose immigration lawyers at the Law Office of Alison Yew keep up with the changes in immigration law and are dedicated to providing excellent legal services to individuals, businesses, and families.
Our mission is to make your journey our own, being there with you every step of the way. We vow to be honest, responsive, clear, and realistic in our communications. Most importantly, we want to empower you as you face and overcome the seemingly insurmountable immigration hurdles to your goal of obtaining lawful residence, employment, and citizenship in the United States of America.
I am well-versed in U.S. immigration law and can advise you on many unique situations. Common situations include:
- Employment-based immigration for employers seeking to hire qualified foreign workers on a permanent basis (e.g. PERM, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3);
- Talented foreign employees seeking to self-petition based on their unique talents and research, and which may also be in the national interest (e.g. EB-1, EB-2/National Interest Waiver);
- Employment-based non-immigrant visas for foreign individuals seeking to temporarily work or attend school in the U.S. (e.g. H-1B, H-1B1, H-3, L-1, E-1/E-2, E-3, O-1, P-1, TN, F-1, M-1, OPT);
- Family-based immigration for foreign individuals who want to reunite with a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident family member;
- U.S. citizenship through naturalization;
- Investment visas for high net-worth individuals who wish to invest in a business and are committed to creating jobs for U.S. workers (EB-5, permanent residence);
- Humanitarian immigration relief such as asylum, DACA (deferred action), bond, and appeals
You’ll always find an advocate in our San Jose immigration office. Contact the Law Office of Alison Yew for a free case evaluation.